Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Schools Out for the Summer!


Yesterday was a great last day of school!! Me and my friend left early becuase we had our final done in the first 5 min. (we just turned in a project that we had done earlier) We went to the spiny park for a bit, then we went to Wal-Mart to buy toilet paper, then we T-Pd by friend Rachels house.."in the broad daylight!" It was fun. Then I went and water ballooned middle schoolers as they were leaving school. We just drove around and pelted people..it was funny! Then we went swimming, took a break and played Basketball, and swam after that for an even longer time. Then we played volleyball, then I went to a BBQ, then to my friend Kates going away party. Im very sad...she left to go back to Russia this morning. We took some pictures, and went swimming again. To finish the night I spent the night at Macies and we fell asleep to The Holliday. I was going to run this morning, but yesterday, when we were playing bball I think the combonation of the heat and me playing with no shoes gave me this huge nasy blister on the very bottom of my foot. Its pretty gross looking. But today is the first official day of summer 08 and soon Im going off to go play Dodgeball. Im so excited that summer is FINALLY here!!!

No comments: