Monday, May 23, 2011

Loser like me





Since Spring term is sadly only 3 weeks from being over, I have been doing some reflecting...and these pictures pretty much sum up my first year at college: super excited for a new experience, lonely and home-sick, stressed out, happy trying new things, and finally, victorious. So much has changed and I have experienced so much in the past year and I am beyond thankful for the friends I have made along the way and the new people I meet I am becoming friends with.  I am pretty sure that if I had shown my "first few months at college self" the friends I would make and how much I would end up loving BYU and The Brittany Apartments, I really don't think I would have believed myself. Life is back on track, life is good, people are so nice, and I am so blessed.

No comments: