Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring is Coming!!



Yesterday I only had one class, and thankfully it was in the morning, so I had all day to get homework done! No surprise, I only got half of the homework done that I was hoping to but I did decorate and clean my apartment so I still feel like it was a productive day.
I only wish that I could take away one part of yesterday, and then I think it would have been really perfect. I've decided that expectations really just set you up for failure. I have been expecting too much from myself and others and it's bugged me more than I would like to admit. I don't want life to just happen, but I think I need to be more realistic.
Life is still good though and I have no real complaints.

"Isn't if funny how day by day nothing is different but when you look back, everything is different"- C.S.Lewis