Sunday, March 4, 2012

Game of tag

Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.

1. I love to sing loudly and dance around my apartment 
2. I have too coolest roommates ever
3. I am a new-found lover of Nutella 
4. I think that one day I will look back at my life now and be glad that I am doing everything I am doing (mistakes included)
5. I don't have a favorite number but my favorite letters are G and L because they are really fun to write in cursive
6. I will try almost any food you give me. Definitely not a picky eater
7. The only thing I really cook is rice, vegies and shrimp 
8. Some of the first things I notice in a guy are his smile, teeth and sense of humor. 
9. My favorite colors are teal. Love it so much because it is such a happy color. Match it with yellow and it's perfect
10. I love the smell of sawdust because it reminds me of my amazing dad
11. I would be happy if I could turn out even half as cool as the members of my family

1.What is your favorite day of the week?
I love the weekend for obvious reasons. Monday and Wednesdays this semester because I like my classes on those days. I also like my walks home on Monday's talking to my mom.

2.If you could pick an actress to play you in a movie of your life who would it be?
I would want Jennifer Aniston because she is just really cute and funny and she seems to have just the right amount of girliness to play my life. 

3.What did you want to be when you were a child? (ex. I wanted to be a power ranger when I grew up)
I've wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl :) 

4. What is your favorite book and why?
I think the best book I've read is "The Glass Castle" or any other non fiction history or historical fiction book. 
5.What’s your favorite quote?
"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" -Gordon B. Hinckley I think sometimes I get down on myself but then I read that and hear my sister Kareen's voice telling me to forget regrets and just enjoy my life now, and I feel so much better. 

6.Would you rather have your flight delayed or lose your luggage?
Flight delayed for sure. I've never had that happen though so I don't really know how it feels.

7.What celebrity do you want to meet most?
I know this is corny and not really a celebrity, but I would absolutely love to meet the prophet or one of the general authorities. It is seriously a dream of mine just to shake their hands and thank them. I dreamed about meeting Gordon B. Hinckley the day after he died which was really nice because when I heard that he had passed away, I cried knowing that I had never gotten the chance to meet him. 

8.What is your favorite tv show?
Right now I love three. 1)Modern Family 2) New Girl 3) Parks and Rec
Those three shows can all make me laugh out loud, even when I'm watching them by myself. 
9.What’s one thing from your bucket list that you want to do next?
I want to go to Puget Sound and Pikes Market. This summer is going to be full of adventures so I can live it up before I leave on my mission.

10.Who is your hero?
My siblings. I have learned so much from each of them it's incredible. Pretty much the entire BYU campus is full of heros for me though too because they are such good examples of working hard and serving. 

11.If you had the chance to go back to high school, Would you?
No way jose. I loved it when I was there, but looking back I realize how dumb I was. Thank goodness for college! 

Also, the only person I really have to tag is Jill, so if you want to do this jill, please do :) 



4 comments:

Gina Dickman said...

Hey! I was mentioned in your blog. Yes, I am a creeper on here! Love reading it. I can't wait until this summer and crossing some fun things off the list.

Gina Dickman said...

It's Karee by the way...you were still signed in. even creepier.

Gina Dickman said...

hahaha i just saw this.

Jill said...

Ok Gina...I'm totally doing this :) I loved your answers.