Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mission?

So.....well I really don't know what is in store for me in the future, but the past two days I have had a strong feeling that I should serve a mission. I have always wanted to do a service abroad somewhere and what a better way to do that than by serving the Lord for two years? Its all up in the air of course because a lot can happen in a year and a half but it is a real possibility. I would be the first sister missionary in my family, so that would be neat. Also sometimes I feel SO selfish because I have the gospel in my life and its the greatest thing ever and I have done almost nothing to share it with others! I also went to a missionary prep fireside tonight given by Elder Cook the the 70. It was really cool and the stories he gave were so inspirational. I respect the guys who so willingly go on missions! Maybe I will go.....

No comments: