Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If you want God to Laugh at you, Tell Him your plans
















For starters, I just have to say that the Great Mackenzie P. told me that quote. I really liked it.
Also, I thought that since Thanksgiving is coming, I would make a post about some of the things I am thankful for for.
To do: I am thankful for days when I have the motivation to get everything done-they are rare, so its a great feeling when they do come.
Mexico Flag: I have decided to go to Mexico next fall to teach English to little ninos. I am really thankful for opportunities that I am given-I am given so many!
Music note: As I was walking home from my volleyball game, this cute soccer boy was singing outloud. He was not singing well, and it made me laugh. I am thankful for people who are willing to look like fools that make me get a good laugh. :)
BYU: Yep...I am thankful for BYU and what it makes me do and what it gives me a chance to become.
Friends: Fun weekends and finally making some friends!
Also, I am really thankful that Brad and Holly are able to drive me home for Thanksgiving-only a few more days!!!





No comments: