Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School...Ken...and Life

It is really weird not to have free time 24/7 like I did in the summer..and I kind of miss it...although I still have fun..a lot. I have Cross Country..and fun people in most of my classes. Although Im still waiting for running start to start. I got my books today!!

Also Ken wrote today. I miss that kid. On Days like today...I wish he could knock some sense into me..hes really good at that.

Im really thankful I was born into the family I was born into...and that I live near my cousin and grandparents. I really like the song by Switchfoot, "This is your life" right now because when it asks "are you who you want to be??"I can honestly answer yes...and I am happy about this life...and about who my friends are. Life is good.

No comments: