Thursday, November 3, 2011

Little things

So Ive decided to write down all the little things that people have done for me that have made my days lately...this is going to be a long list.

1. Eva talked to me on skype and was so adorable
2. The dentist gave me a $200 dollar discount to be put out, even though I ended up not going under
3. The dentist and his assistant were so incredibly nice when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. So genuine and so kind.
4. Sam took time out of her day to drive me to Pleasant Grove for my appointment. And then she took care of me for the rest of the day
5. Sandra made me mashed potatoes
6. Natalie and Mark got me a milkshake from the Malt Shoppe
7. Ken called me just at the right moment and reassured me that everything was going to be okay
8. Kenzie texted me to make sure that I had a good day
9. Ivy drove me to the store at 1:00 am to get my prescriptions and soft food
10. My mom and dad kept me in their prayers all week and now I know what people mean when they say they can feel peoples prayers.
11. Rachel texted me to see how things were going with my friends
12. Audrey texted me to say she missed me in class
13. The girls in my PE class made sure that our video got set up right
14. Adam wrote me a letter and it was super cute
15. Ryan texted me to see how my test went
16. Ivy bought hersheys kisses for Christmas
17. My p.e teacher remembered my name after the first class
18. My dance teacher made class really fun
19. Carla wiped ice cream off my face since my lips were numb and I couldn't feel it
20. My p.e partner drove me to class

1 comment:

Taryn said...

love you gina!! I didn't know you got your wisdom teeth out! let me know if there's anything i can do for you!