Saturday, May 31, 2008

Time Waster


Today I was looking at my sister kareens Blog, and decided that I could really have fun on here! I love writing in my journal, and since this is like a public journal, I thought I could use one. I will start out by telling you about my dream last night. I wont go into great detail, because everyone knows that gets old real quick. I dreamed that my brother Ken got sent home from his mission because he went to bed 30 min. earlier than he was allowed. (Why that I don't know =])He was crying because he didn't want to be home, and even though he was back, which would in real life seems like it would be a great thing, I felt really sad for him.

I guess that just showed to me how much I miss Ken becuase I have had several dreams about him, but I also realize that he is out there having a great time. And two years goes by fast..so whatev!





No comments: